|View Additional Photos|
|Check Moody Homestead Availability Calendar|
June 2014, FlipKey
Fantastic accommodation for the entire family and more!
We had 3 families stay at The Harvester Home as the men were participating in the Ironman Cairns. It was wonderful, the space was big enough for the kids to play and for us to put all our gear and equipment. Woolsworth is just a stone's throw away and getting to the city was very convenient. Highly recommended for big families or large group of friends. Pity that the weather wasn't in our favour or we would have loved to try out the pool and BBQ!
May 2014, FlipKey
Fantastic Conveniant Practical Comfortable
We stayed here for a week with 12 adults and had a ball only wish we could have stayed longer loved it. good value for the money and found it to be in a convenient location with in easy reach to what ever we had planned for the day and very comfortable to come back and relax.
The Harvester Home & Annex, 44 Moody St, Manoora
Manunda - close to city (5km), 7 bedrooms, sleep 15 from $339 per night
A big house with a large child friendly garden, a cubbyhouse and a sparkling swimming pool.
With 7 bedrooms and a very central location, this property is ideal for the larger family or group of friends.
Please note: the upstairs of the house is occupied by quiet, discreet caretaker. Heather will meet you on arrival and is there to help if needed. Her apartment has a separate entrance.
Location – 44 Moody St, near Raintrees shopping centre (400m)
- Earlville shopping centre 2.9km
- Flecker Botanical Gardens 3.5km
- Sunbus services from Raintrees – 123, 130, 131 Taxi: Ph 131008
The Harvester Home - 4 bedrooms with swimming pool from $227 per night
- 4 bedrooms on the ground floor of a 2 story house - See bed layout
- Sleeps 8 guests, all bedrooms air-conditioned
- 2 Queen , 1 double, 2 king singles + sofa bed in the living room (extra person charge may apply)
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Large air-conditioned open plan kitchen and living area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully insect and security screened
- Huge undercover tiled living area with second kitchen and BBQ
- Off street parking for several cars
- Large tropical garden with swimming pool and cubby house
The Harvester Annex – 3 bedrooms (all a/c) $40 + $40 + $60 pn
- 3 bedrooms, all air-conditioned, for 7 guests
- Double , 2 singles, 3 king singles + sofa bed in TV room (extra person charge may apply)
- Air-conditioned living area
- Wheel chair friendly bathroom facilities
Please Note: The Harvester Annexe cannot be booked separately - it is only available to the Homestead Apartment when additional bedrooms are required.
- All bed linen, towels and swimming towels supplied
- Facilities for the disabled, wheelchair friendly
- Cot and highchair
- Well equipped kitchens with dining setting for more than 15 people
- 2 fridges, 2 microwave and dishwasher
- 4 ring electric stove/oven and 4 burner /electric oven (outdoor area), gas BBQ
- Basic kitchen supplies: oil, condiments, tea, coffee, sugar
- Cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaner
- 2 washing machines, 2 dryers, 2 irons and boards, starter supply of powder
- Free wireless internet (ADSL)
- TVs, DVDs, stereos, books, games
Rates: Harvester Home, Moody St
|Weekly||Daily||(Price guide: Daily pp for 8 People)
|Weekly from Jan 1st 2015||$1680.00||($240.00)||$30.00|
|Less Than A Week||$265.00||$33.13||4 nights|
|Less Than A Week from Jan 1st 2015||$280.00||$35.00||4 nights|
|10% off drom Nov 18-28 ... $204 per night for weekly or $238 pn for 4-6 nights|
Rates: Harvester Home Annex
|(Only as an addition to Harvester Home apartment)||Per room per night||Minimum Stay|
|Bedroom 1 (Double for 1-2 persons)||$40.00||4 nights|
|Bedroom 2 (Twin for 1-2 persons)||$40.00||4 nights|
|Bedroom 3 (Triple for 1-3 persons)||$60.00||4 nights|
On arrival and before
- We can do a grocery shop if you are arriving late ($25 service fee)
- We will meet you with the keys and show you where everything is
- Welcome pack – fruit, milk, biscuits
- Dog friendly - by arrangement
A very practical holiday house for a large family with children who want to be close to the centre of Cairns. It would also suit contractors looking for short term rental accommodation who want the security and comfort of a home with safe off street parking.
View Larger Map