|View Additional Photos|
|Check Brinsmead Studio 2 Availability Calendar|
Review (July 2014 in TripAdvisor):"Perfect home away from home stay."
5 of 5 starsReviewed 1 July 2014
The photo's don't do this accommodation justice. I came across this accommodation when looking for pet friendly accommodation in cairns. Unfortunately we didn't end up taking out puppy but it would have been perfect if we did. I was attracted to the price and what seemed a pretty good location, so I kept the booking. When we arrived for our nine days in Cairns my partner and I were very pleasantly surprised. The studio was immaculately clean, larger than expected and had everything you could imagine for a comfortable stay. You would never get this value for money, completely self contained and hospitality anywhere else. We felt very welcomed, comfortable and the home made goodies made us feel like we were staying at a relative or close friends house not private accomodation. There are two apartments, studio two being the bigger of them which was perfect for our longer stay. We highly recommend Brinsmead studio apartments and will definitely stay again if we ever go back to Cairns.
KOD000, Mackay Stayed June 2014
"The accommodation had everything..."
Sue could not have been more accomodating yet less obtrusive. The accomodation had everything plus a lot more and it was great of an evening to relax in the outer covered area with a wine and a few local delicacies.
The home cooking sue dropped in was an added bonus. Our little Chihuahua treated the place like home and enjoyed his time here.
Our family have already booked for later in the year when visiting us.
Ian J, Cairns stayed August 2016
- 8 reviews of Brinsmead Studios in Cairns
Studio 2, 19-21 Brinsmead Terrace, Brinsmead
Cairns city 7.7km, 1 bedroom, sleep 2 from $90 per night
This larger studio is better suited for a longer stay as it has a much larger bedroom as well as a large covered patio and kitchen. The property has a large garden with exotic fruit trees, free range chickens and a lovely pool. The studio is dog friendly (by arrangement) and there is a well fenced and shady dog run and kennel.
Location : 19-21 Brinsmead Terrace - near Redlynch shopping centre (3.3km)
- Tour buses and booking office at Caravan Park (800m)
- Noodle Box, Pizza shop, Liquor store, garage, mini-mart (500m)
- Goomboora Park (1.2km) – dog friendly, rainforest, BBQs, freshwater swimming
- Redlynch shopping centre (3.3km), Raintrees shopping centre (4.6km)
- Sunbus stop (300m). Timetable & route for Sunbus Service 123
- Taxi: Ph 131008
Affordable holiday apartments – 2 studios, large garden and swimming pool
- Studio 1: twin beds
- Studio 2: Queen bed + single bed + day bed option - best for 2 people but can take 2 more
- Separate entrances
- Off street parking
- Lush tropical garden over 1¼ acres with rare fruits to be picked in season
- Large swimming pool
- All linen and towels supplied
- Shower, toilet, washbasin, washing machine
- Air-conditioning, fans
- Large fridge, microwave, rice cooker, electric frypan/wok, sandwich toaster, coffee percolator
- Basic cooking supplies: oil, condiments, tea, coffee, sugar
- LCD TV, set top box, video, clock radio
- Free internet (ADSL)
- BBQ and outdoor table setting
Studio 2 has:
- An under-cover timber deck sitting area
- A large kitchen-dining area in the converted garage
- 4 ring electric stove and oven, gas BBQ
Rates: Brinsmead Studio 2 only (for Studio 1 rates click here)
|Weekly||Daily||(Price guide: Daily pp for 2 People)
|Less Than A Week||$105.00||$52.50||3 nights|
|Each extra person (2 children only)||$20.00|
|Bringing a dog: the cost will be $10 per dog per night (2 dog maximum)|
|We will do a 2 night stay but there is a short stay surcharge of $40.00|
On arrival and before
- We can do a grocery shop if you are arriving late ($35 service fee)
- We will meet you with the keys and show you where everything is
- Dog friendly - by arrangement
View Larger Map