Whitfield Garden Studio
A very comfortable 2 bedroom studio that is separate from the main house. Ideal for a small family or a couple who want to be close to the city. It is on a main bus route (Service 130) which goes to the city as well as Piccone's and Raintrees' shopping centres.
The kitchen comes with a sink, a dishwasher, a large fridge and a microwave but no oven or cooking hob. There is an electric 2 ring hob and a baby Weber barbecue on the patio. The Weber can roast as well as grill.
A covered patio with a daybed, a table and chairs runs along the length of the apartment. A front loading washing machine and a sink are also on the patio.
The pool in front of the main house is always available for guests staying at the studio apartment. The studio is dog friendly.
Location: Whitfield - Local shopping 2km
- Cairns airport 6km, Esplanade lagoon & Reef Terminal 7km
- Edge Hill cafes & restaurants 1km, Botanic Gardens 2km
- Beaches - Holloways Beach 11km, Trinity Beach 21km, Palm Cove 27km
- Tablelands - Kuranda 29km, Atherton 95km, Millaa Millaa 99km, Herberton 113km
- North - Pt Douglas 67km, Daintree Ferry 105km, Cape Tribulation 141km
- South - Babinda Boulders 67km, Bramston Beach 82km, Josephine Falls 76km, Innisfail 89km
- Shopping Centres - Piccones 2km, Raintrees 3km, Earlville 6km, Central 6km
- Golf - Paradise Palms 22km, Half Moon Bay 17km, Cairns 10km
- Attractions - Tjapukai, Skyrail, Armour & Artillery Museum 13km
- Sunbus stop on Jensen - Service 130
- Taxi - Ph 131008
2 bedroom garden studio apartment with swimming pool
- Air-conditioned King bedroom
- Double bedroom with overhead fan
- All bed linen, towels and swimming towels provided
- One bathroom with shower and loo
- Air-conditioned & ceiling fan
- TV snug with leather sofa
- Dining table & chairs
- Granite benchtop, dishwasher
- Microwave, large fridge
- Weber BBQ, 2 ring electric hob
- Outdoor dining table & chairs, daybed
- Washing machine & sink
- Swimming pool
|Weekly||Daily||(Price Guide:Daily per person)
|Extra guest per night (max 2)||$25.00||$40 pn for 4 people|
|Dog fee per night ( 1 dog only)||$10.00|
A very well located studio - close to the very popular cafes along Collins Avenue at Edge Hill. Collins Avenue is a beautiful street with tall rainforest trees and runs right through the Flecker Botanical Gardens and past the Tanks Arts Centre. The Tanks is the best music venue in town as well as being a showcase for local artists. The Cairns Esplanade is less than 10 minutes drive from Jensen St. Well worth visiting in the evening around dusk.