Bambusa, 18 Lagoon Drive, Trinity Beach
The moment you walk in to Bambusa, you get that holiday feeling. Nothing is hidden. It is one big, open, light-filled space running right through to the full length sliding glass doors that open onto the deck and garden, with the lagoon beyond..
It is a large, modern home designed for bringing families and friends together on holiday. Everything flows together - the kitchen at one end with a large dining table leading on to a huge leather sofa in front of the wide-screen tv. Beyond , through the tall sliding glass doors, is a large covered patio deck. Throughout the home, colourful pictures and bright cushions create a cheerful holiday atmosphere.
The timber garden deck also has large table for outdoor dining. The deck is shady and cooled by the breeze coming off the lagoon.
The pool is large and there are pool toys for the younger members of the family. If you are in the kitchen, you can keep an eye on children in the pool through the side door. The Weber BBQ is out here - right next to the kitchen bench and the fridge. Lots of thought has gone into designing this home to make your holiday stay as easy as possible.
From the kitchen you can see right through to the deck and the vivid green lawn with bright red and pink gingers framing the view over the lagoon towards Earl Hill.
The beach and tree-lined esplanade are a short walk from the house. At the weekend, Trinity Beach Watersports bring their inflatable bouncers, trampolines, water-wheels, paddle boards and hobicats to the beach. For a modest fee, your kids can have fun all day.
Location: 18 Lagoon Drive
- Cairns airport 20km, Cairns Esplanade Lagoon 22km
- Beaches - Trinity 800m, Clifton 7km, Palm Cove 11km
- Tablelands - Kuranda 23km, Atherton 88km, Waterfall circuit 130km
- North - Pt Douglas 51km, Daintree Ferry 90km, Cape Tribulation 124km
- South - The Boulders 82km, Josephine Falls 94km, Ella Bay 113km
- Shopping - Clifton Village 8km, Smithfield 8km
- Golf - Paradise Palms 6km, Half Moon Bay 11km
- Attractions - Skyrail, Tjapukai, Cable-Skiing 9km
- Sunbus - Route 111 & timetable
- Taxi: Ph 131008
Luxury 4 bedroom home in gated estate on Blue Lagoon
- 4 bedrooms, all air-conditioned
- All bed linen, towels & beach towels supplied
- Bedroom 1 - King with ensuite and direct access to the garden
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Queen
- Bedroom 4 - Twin king singles
- 2nd bathroom
- Cot & highchair
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Basic kitchen essentials - oil, condiments, coffee, tea, sugar
- Stone bench top with inbuilt sink, large fridge, microwave
- Gas stove & electric oven
- Direct access to Weber BBQ from kitchen side door
- Laundry with direct access to outdoor washing lines
- 2 dining areas - inside & outside
- Big comfy leather sofa and wide-screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi internet, stereo, DVD player
- Large swimming pool, pool toys, sunloungers
- Outdoor timber patio deck with dining table
- Community 25m pool & synthetic turf tennis court
- Fishing rods available upon request
- 2 car lockable garage with direct access to the house
|Weekly||Daily||(Price Guide:Daily pp for 8 people)||Minimum Stay|
|Peak season 2017: Mar 17th-Apr 17th, May 13th-Oct 15th, Dec 9th-Jan 21st 2018|
|Less Than A Week||$420.00||$52.50||5 nights|
|Off-Peak 2017: Apr 18th-May 12th, Oct 16th-Dec 8th|
|Less Than A Week||$320.00||$40.00||5 nights|
|Low period 2017: Jan 16th-Mar 16th|