|View Additional Photos|
|Check Beachcomber Availability Calendar|
Sep 2014 - Flipkey
Fantastic for family destination, excellent proximity and home away from home.
Everything for a fantastic family holiday, great for all ages. Three families stayed here had a great time. Highly recommeneded. Landlord is amazing from car hire to advice and tour bookings. Ultimate place to stay for your trip to far North Queensland.
July 2014 - FlipKey
Superb Holiday Rental
We're a family of 6 (kids from 6-21) and we've just spent 10 days at Beachcomber at Trinity Beach.
Stepping into the property, we were delighted to see that it was well appointed, clean and well resourced. All the rooms and the beds are comfortable. There are cupboards and drawers, so you don't need to live out of cases. There are towels aplenty, a range of books, DVDs, Xbox games etc for the days when you want to lounge around inside by the spa or pool.
Spacious living areas, a good kitchen, laundry facilities (with powders, soaps and sprays all provided).
The beach and the shopping centre are both short, easy walks; also the pick-up point for tour transfers.
The owner is really helpful, able to arrange car-hire at a discount, with tour suggestions and savings; helpful and flexible with check-in/out times and airport transfers.
Trinity Beach is a great base for Reef and Rainforest touring. Beachcomber was a perfect home for a really special holiday. I commend it highly.
Beachcomber House, 39 Trinity Beach Road
Trinity Beach - 600m to the beach, 5 bedrooms, sleep 10 from $330 per night high season and $250 per night low season
Plenty of room for 2 families in a great seaside location. This is a practical house that is well set up for children with a separate TV room, a Playstation, free ADSL wifi, a basketball hoop and a swimming pool. The pool is covered by a large sunshade to protect them from too much sun.
The beach is only a 5 minute walk from the house. Plenty of interesting shops and a choice of eateries along the pretty tree-lined esplanade fronting the beach. Be like a local - bring a picnic and make use of the gas BBQs along the beachfront.
Location: 39 Trinity Beach Road - shopping and eateries on seafront
- 6.4km Smithfield shopping, 6.3km Clifton Beach shopping, 20km Cairns CBD
- 10km to Palm Cove, 50km to Port Douglas, 22km to Kuranda
- 8km to Skyrail, Tjapukai and Cable-skiing , 9.2km to Golf range and Go-kart track
- 5km to Paradise Palms Golf course
- Bus stop 100m from house - Timetable & route for Sunbus service - 111
- Taxi: Ph 131008
Holiday home - 5 bedrooms, covered patio and swimming pool
- 5 bedrooms, all air-conditioned
- Queen, queen, twin, queen and twin bedrooms
- Can sleep 2 more in TV room
- Master bedroom with ensuite, second bathroom and separate toilet
- Overhead fans throughout
- All living areas tiled
- Laundry with sink and iron/ironing board
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- All bed linen and towels supplied
- Fully fenced garden with swimming pool and spa
- Direct entrance to garden for a caravan or camper
- Very well equipped kitchen
- Large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob and oven
- Basic kitchen supplies: oil, condiments, tea, coffee, sugar
- Basic cleaning supplies
- Undercover gas BBQ
- 2 large flat screen TVs, 3 smaller TVs (2 in bedrooms), DVD player
- free ADSL wifi
- Books, games, toys
- Dog friendly - by arrangement
Rates: Beachcomber House, Trinity Beach
|Weekly||Daily||(Price guide: Daily pp for 10 people)
|Peak 2017: Apr 1st-Oct 31st, Dec 1st-Jan 31st 2018|
|Off-Peak 2017: Feb 1st-Mar 31st, Nov 1st-30th|
Payment can be made by credit card with a 2% surcharge for merchant fees
This is one of the few Cairns Holiday Homes with 5 bedrooms that can comfortably sleep 10 people.
For a large group or family who want to be close to the beach - this is the house for you .
View Larger Map